Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pregnancy acne medications

« ...It was this realization that led me to my personal cure. I knew it had to be something I was putting in my body or in my case not putting in. I researched extensively and saw some people were having success taking mega-doses of B vitamins, while others showed no improvement or worried about the long term affects. It didn't seem "natural" to overdose on supplements in order to make my skin healthy again. But why had it suddenly turned unhealthy?...
...Remember that bacteria feed on things and when they do they grow and grown until either their feeding source is stopped or something comes along to kill them. With severe cystic acne these bacteria go so deep in the skin that they get nourishment constantly, like a plant with very deep roots that doesn't die easily. severe cystic acne is much like that; because it goes so deep under the skin it continues to grow and breed....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Hormones, Stress, Heavy makeup, certain medications, Picking or squeezing, Environmental irritants, Heredity are main 7 causes of acne; healthy pores has the perfect anti-oxidant, vitamins and minerals to combat them offering you the perfect skin, you will regain the confidence that ....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: do over the counter acne medication work, which hormones cause pregnancy acne, acne and redness face wash

No comments: