Monday, August 4, 2008

Home remedies detox for acne and all natural acne skin care

My next easy tip to help heal your acne is do not touch the acne or pop the pimples. When you pop pimples you release the infection inside your acne into your bloodstream and the surrounding tissues. Touching your acne also spreads bacteria from your hands to your face resulting in more acne. Especially avoid touching the acne around your lips and and nose area. The skin here is very sensitive and you will most likely irritate your acne and cause it to look worse.
I got sick of spending so much money on these products. I was wasting money every week. I might as well started throwing it down the drain, but I was willing to do anything to get rid of the acne that was "too involved" in my life. That is when I found some natural acne treatments that made a world of difference in my acne, and actually made it fade away!
Anyone that suffers with acne (Zits) may feel as if they spend most of their time searching for remedies; but that doesn't mean it's something that cannot be tackled. It is one of those areas where research has continued to make advancements; this is good news with the range of effective skin care treatments improving all the time. Acne skin care products all fall into one of three main categories:
ptrmittivityr.blogspot.com
tags: exposed acne treatment, chemical peel acne after 1 treatment, acne medication negative impact

No comments: